Camp Season and Times:
- Summer Camp 2017 runs from July 3rd – August 25th
- Regular hours are 8am–4 pm.
- Late hours available until 6:00 pm (additional fees apply)
Accepting campers age 5 to 11
Campers are on trips 3 days per week.
We spend some days (weather permitting) exploring Prospect Park.
Weekly Sports & Arts Workshops (Soccer, Dance, Art etc.)
Camp Sessions are 1 week long
7/3 -7/7 (closed 7/4)
- Full payment due. Families are billed for selected weeks. No child may begin camp with a balance due.
- Emergency Contact Form Due
- Health Form Due by May 30th
- First day of camp – July 3rd
- Camp closed July 4th
- Last day of camp – August 25th
- All campers must arrive by 8:45 am
- The bus leaves for trips at 9 am and returns at 3 pm
- Buses meet all New York City, Department of Education Specifications
- All campers are securely seat belted while traveling to and from trip locations
- Parents supply a bagged lunch
- We provide a healthy organic snack and juice
- Campers enrolled in Late Camp(4-6pm) will receive a healthy organic snack during this time as well
The NYC Department of Health requires a medical form based on an exam conducted after September 1, 2016. No child will be permitted to attend camp without a medical form on file. Call for an appointment now if your child is due for a physical. We know from other parents’ experience that some doctors go on vacation at the end of June, most are very busy, and many simply won’t have a last minute appointment available. Remember to keep a copy of the form for yourself. Although it is rare, medical forms can get lost in the mail or misplaced in our office. Please keep a copy “just in case.” You will be charged a $50 administrative fee if your child’s medical form is not received by June 15. In the event your child’s registration is made on or after June 6, you will be charged a $50 administrative fee if your child’s medical form is not received within 10 days of your online registration. In no event will a child be permitted to start camp without a completed medical form on file in the camp office.