- Extended hours 2:30 – 6:30 pm (dependent on school building hours of operation)
- We offer flexible enrollment options as well!
Schedule of Fees
2016 – 2017
- Fees include coverage from 3 to 6:30 pm (until 7 pm if building operations permit), a light snack, homework help, and daily activities. Activities may include Dance, sports, arts and crafts, soccer etc. (dependent on interest of program participants)
- There is an $85 registration fee. One month deposit required ($340). Deposit is applied to June’s fee. Total fee due at time of registration is $425.
- Fee schedule is distributed at our open houses scheduled at each school. If you cannot attend an open house, email us for the fee schedule.
Half & Full Days (These fees are for programs at the school site)
- Brooklyn Stars offers programs on half days and Professional Development days for an additional fee.
- Half Day – $50 – non registered students $20 – students already enrolled in the program
- Full Day – $90 (8 am to 6 pm)
About Our Staff
- Brooklyn Stars prides itself on the level of experience and dedication each staff member brings to our program.
- Our program creator and Director is a New York State certified teacher and Principal. She has taught and been a school administrator in New York City for the past 16 years.
- • Visit our Jobs page now if you’re interested in applying!
The NYC Department of Health requires a medical form based on an exam conducted after September 1, 2016. No child will be permitted to attend camp without a medical form on file. Call for an appointment now if your child is due for a physical. We know from other parents’ experience that some doctors go on vacation at the end of June, most are very busy, and many simply won’t have a last minute appointment available. Remember to keep a copy of the form for yourself. Although it is rare, medical forms can get lost in the mail or misplaced in our office. Please keep a copy “just in case.” You will be charged a $50 administrative fee if your child’s medical form is not received by June 15. In the event your child’s registration is made on or after June 6, you will be charged a $50 administrative fee if your child’s medical form is not received within 10 days of your online registration. In no event will a child be permitted to start camp without a completed medical form on file in the camp office.